- Contains SunActive® Fe, a micronised, dispersible iron containing ferric pyrophosphate coated in natural emulsifiers for enhanced absorption and bioavailability.
- Iron supplementation helps to maintain iron levels in the body.
- Iron supports healthy red blood cell production, normal cognitive function and the transport of oxygen in the body.
- In children, iron contributes to healthy growth and development and supports cognitive development when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Iron and vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Vitamin C helps support the absorption of dietary iron.
- Lactoferrin is an iron-binding glycoprotein. The lactoferrin in Liquid Iron is naturally saturated with 10-20% iron.
- Iron, lactoferrin and vitamin C are involved in maintaining normal immune system function.
- Iron may be of assistance to people with an increased demand for iron or whose dietary intake of iron is inadequate, such as children, pregnant or lactating women, vegetarians, athletes and the elderly.
- Great tasting, natural blackcurrant flavour, naturally sweetened with honey.
- Vegetarian friendly formula which can be added to water or juice. Alternative dosage form for those who cannot take tablets or capsules.
- Australian Owned
BioCeuticals Liquid Iron is suitable for:
Liquid Iron contains SunActive® Fe, an easily absorbed and bioavailable form of iron. Iron supports healthy red blood cell production, normal cognitive (brain) function, and reduces tiredness and fatigue. With vitamin C, an important antioxidant in the body which contributes to the absorption of iron. Liquid Iron also contains lactoferrin, a type of iron-binding protein, which naturally includes 10-20% iron.
- Adults: Mix 10mL in 50-100mL of water or juice. Consume twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children 6-12 years: Mix 5mL in 50-100mL of water or juice. Consume twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children 2-5 years: Mix 2.5mL in 50-100mL of water or juice. Consume twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 10mL dose contains:
equiv. ferric pyrophosphate
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Lactoferrin - bovine||100mg|
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Contains lactoferrin derived from cow’s milk.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
- Contains honey, potassium sorbate and lactose.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.