- Provides nutritional support for key menâ€™s health concerns: cognition, energy, testosterone levels and sperm production.
- Contains activated B vitamins â€“ vitamin B6 (P5P), vitamin B9 (folinic acid/5-MTHF), vitamin B12 (mecobalamin) â€“ to support healthy methylation.
- Upgraded formula provides a daily dose of 1000IU of vitamin D3, and vitamin K in the form of K2.
- Vitamin K2 supports healthy bones.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and mecobalamin are included to assist energy production.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 support a healthy nervous system, and rhodiola is used in traditional eastern European and Chinese medicine systems for its adaptogenic properties, to provide support during times of stress.
- Iodine is an essential nutrient for the production of thyroid hormones.
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to tonify the kidneys and to support the bodies resistance to stress.
- Support for a healthy immune system provided by selenium, zinc and vitamins A, C and D3.
- Vitamins B9, B6 and B12 help to maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Provides a broad range of antioxidants, including lycopene, to guard against free radical damage.Â
- Choline helps maintain healthy liver function.
- Twice a day capsule for easier dosing, with a lower excipient formula (compared to previous formulation).
BioCeuticals Men s Essentials is suitable for:
Men s Essentials is a broad-range formula, providing essential vitamins and minerals for energy production and healthy immune support, as well as active B vitamins. The formula contains rhodiola, used in eastern European medicine to provide support during times of stress and schisandra, used in traditional Chinese medicine to support the bodies resistance to stress.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Thiamine hydrochlorideÂ (vitamin B1)||31.8mg|
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|RiboflavinÂ (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphateÂ (active vitamin B2)||6.8mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinic acidÂ (vitamin B3)||2.5mg|
|NicotinamideÂ (vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrateÂ (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||4.1mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)(active vitamin B9)
|CyanocobalaminÂ (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|MecobalaminÂ (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acidÂ (vitamin C)||50mg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Vitamin EÂ (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)||20.7mg|
|BiotinÂ (vitamin H)||75mcg|
|Menaquinone 7Â (vitamin K2)||7.5mcg|
|BoronÂ (as borax)||0.5mg|
|CalciumÂ (as citrate tetrahydrate)||12.5mg|
|ChromiumÂ (as picolinate)||25mcg|
|CopperÂ (as gluconate)||100mcg|
|IodineÂ (as potassium iodide)||37.5mcg|
|MagnesiumÂ (as phosphate pentahydrate)||20mg|
|ManganeseÂ (as amino acid chelate)||1.5mg|
|MolybdenumÂ (as trioxide)||62.5mcg|
|PotassiumÂ (as iodide)||11.6mcg|
|SeleniumÂ (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|ZincÂ (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Schisandra chinensisÂ (schisandra) fruit||750mg|
|Rhodiola roseaÂ (rhodiola) root||250mg|
*RE = retinol equivalentsÂ
Warning and Disclaimers:
- The recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin A is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible (contains vitamin B6).
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains ethanol no more than 3% v/v as a preservative.
- Contains sulfites.Â
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.