Selenium Drops is an orange-flavoured oral liquid supplement providing 68mcg of selenium in every daily dose (3 drops). Selenium is involved in the body's antioxidant network and may provide nutritional support for a normal healthy heart, thyroid, immune system and sperm.
- Selenium is an important component of many of the body's enzyme systems and hence may play an important nutritional role in supporting normal antioxidant pathways, cardiac health, immune function, muscle metabolism and male fertility.
- Supports healthy thyroid function by facilitating the conversion of thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4) to its more active form triiodothyronine (T3).
- Reduces absorption of, and protects against, arsenic, cadmium and mercury by forming inert complexes with these heavy metals.
- Ageing may be associated with a decline in selenium levels and antioxidant enzymes that contain selenium.
- Suitable for those who may require additional selenium, including the elderly, pregnant or lactating women and individuals with impaired absorption or poor digestion.
- Pleasant orange flavour for easy patient compliance.
- Made in Australia
Adults: Take 3 drops (116mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use.
Each 116mcL dose (3 drops) contains:
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains ethanol as a preservative.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.