Selenium Drops is an orange-flavoured oral liquid supplement providing 68mcg of selenium in every daily dose (3 drops). Selenium is involved in the body s antioxidant network and may provide nutritional support for a normal healthy heart, thyroid, immune system and sperm.
- Selenium is an important component of many of the body s enzyme systems and hence may play an important nutritional role in supporting normal antioxidant pathways, cardiac health, immune function, muscle metabolism and male fertility.
- Supports healthy thyroid function by facilitating the conversion of thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4) to its more active form triiodothyronine (T3).
- Reduces absorption of, and protects against, arsenic, cadmium and mercury by forming inert complexes with these heavy metals.
- Ageing may be associated with a decline in selenium levels and antioxidant enzymes that contain selenium.
- Suitable for those who may require additional selenium, including the elderly, pregnant or lactating women and individuals with impaired absorption or poor digestion.
- Pleasant orange flavour for easy patient compliance.
- Made in Australia
Adults: Take 3 drops (116mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use.
Each 116mcL dose (3 drops) contains:
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains ethanol as a preservative.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.