- Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10. As the active form of coenzyme Q10, ubiquinol has superior absorption and higher bioavailability than other forms of coenzyme Q10 such as ubiquinone/ubidecarenone.
- The active ubiquinol form provides:
- enhanced absorption
- highly efficient antioxidant activity
- maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- Supports healthy energy synthesis.
- May be of benefit to people experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs with normal healthy ageing.
- Australian Owned
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10)||100mg|
Warning and Disclaimers:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.