- Restores the epidermis
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Forms a breathable film for optimum skin protection and comfort
- Very good tolerance
- "dressing effect" texture
- The colour of the product is due to the active ingredients
- Its antibacterial agents (copper-zinc) purify the epidermis.
- The active ingredient, ANTALGICINE™, quickly relieves the feeling of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch*.
- Its “dressing effect” texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising active ingredients forms a breathable film for excellent skin protection and optimal comfort.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
Minor/superficial skin damage and dry skin conditions are shallow and characterised by the alteration of the skin’s barrier function. It’s important to keep the skin moisturised to create a favourable environment for optimal healing.
Tested under dermatological control
- Restores the epidermis
- Skin is repaired: 80% (1)
- In a model of superficial abrasion, the application of the product for 8 days allowed a gradual skin repair (measuring the Transepidermal Water Loss) (2)
- Relieves discomfort
- Soothed skin: 95% (1)
- More comfortable skin: 90% (1)
Efficacy and safety tested under medical supervision
Profound respect for the skin
Working alongside healthcare professionals for the past 40 years
Bioderma Cicabio Crème is suitable for:
For all the family (except premature infants)
Once or twice daily until your skin is fully repaired.
- STEP 1Cleanse the skin and dry well.
- STEP 2Apply to the irritated area.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fructooligosaccharides, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laureth-7, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Potassium Sorbate. [Bi 561]
Warning and Disclaimers:
Avoid the eye contour area. If skin oozes or irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional. Only apply to lips from the age of 6 months. Only apply externally for adults. Use Cicabio Pommade for the nappy area in babies and young children.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.