- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads.
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine.
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours.
A larger pore strip with expanded reach to ensure full coverage.
With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil, and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean.
- Vegan Friendly
- Clean and wet the skin on your nose.
- Peel strip off the plastic and apply to nose with the smooth side of the pore strip down.
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Slowly peel off strip starting at edges.
- Admire the ‘harvest’ on your pore strip…if you’re into that sort of thing!
POLYQUATERNIUM-37, SILICA, WATER, GLYCERIN, POLYSILICONE-13, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, MENTHOL, CHARCOAL POWDER, STYRENE/STEARYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Use only on the nose.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Carefully remove charcoal nose strip after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days.
Do Pore Strips Really Remove My Blackheads?
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.