Blackmores Allergy Shield Nasal Spray
- Clinically trialled*
- Starts to protect from 3 minutes
*Mahmoodi et al. Adv Biomed Res. 2018; 7;27
The powder turns into a gel in the nose creating a barrier to shield and protect from airborne allergens. Helps defend against hayfever and airborne allergies and shown to reduce sneezing and a runny nose.
An allergy is an immune system response to a foreign substance in or on your body. The symptoms experienced vary depending on the cause and severity of the allergy. The immune system is the body’s natural defence mechanism against germs and a healthy lifestyle is a good way to support your immune system.
Nasal congestion can be caused by anything that irritates or causes inflammation to the nasal passages including dust, pollen or infections from viruses or bacteria.
Blackmores Allergy Shield Nasal Spray is suitable for:
Non-drowsy nasal spray that starts to defend against hayfever and airborne allergies from 3 minutes.
Adults – Administer 1 spray into each nostril, 2 to 3 times per day. Usual dose is a puff of powder up each nostril, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
For maximum efficacy, it is necessary to maintain a constant layer of gel across the lining of the nose. After blowing the nose, therefore, it is necessary to re-administer Allergy Shield Nasal Spray to renew the barrier.
The usual dose is one puff of powder up each nostril three times a day, administering more frequently or taking the two puffs per nostril may accelerate symptom relief, use as often as required.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) powder 98.5%, peppermint powder 1.5%.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change, or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.