- Gentle on the stomach, Blackmores Bio C1000 reduces the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
- With over 200 viruses that can cause the common cold, it’s hard to avoid catching a cold. Adults can experience an average of 2-4 colds a year.
- The immune system is the body’s natural defence mechanism against germs, a healthy lifestyle is a good way to support your immune system.
- Vitamin C is referred to as an essential nutrient because the body cannot make it or extensively store it and must be obtained from food.
- Vitamin C helps reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms due to its ability to support a healthy immune function.
It is an antioxidant and helps reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Blackmores Bio C 1000 is buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone and contains rosehips and acerola which are sources of vitamin C.
A high potency one-a-day dose of vitamin C to help reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
Blackmores Bio C 1000 contains no added preservatives or artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Blackmores Bio C 1000 is suitable for:
A potent one-a-day formula to give you a boost of vitamin C to reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years of age - Only as professionally prescribed
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C ) 385 mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 315mg) 381 mg
- Rutoside 50 mg
- Rosa canina (rosehips) extract dry conc. 62.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg
- Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 300 mg) 339 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg
- Hesperidin 50 mg
- Malpighia glabra (acerola) extract dry conc. 12.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 50 mg
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Adults only
Always read the label
Follow directions for use
If symptoms persist, change, or worsen talk to your health professional
Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.