- Blackmores Cold Shield Nasal Spray
- Clinically trialled
- Starts to create a gel from 3 minute
You can catch a cold at any time of year and with over 200 viruses that can cause the common cold, it’s hard to avoid. Adults can experience an average of 2-4 colds a year. Cold symptoms vary from person to person and depending on the severity of your cold.
The immune system is the body’s natural defence mechanism against germs and a healthy lifestyle is a good way to support your immune system.
Blackmores Cold Shield Nasal Spray is suitable for:
Blackmores Cold Shield Nasal Spray is a powdered nasal spray that turns into a gel in the nose creating a barrier to shield and protect from airborne germs. Blackmores Cold Shield Nasal Spray starts to protect from 3 minutes and is a non-drowsy formula.
Adults – Administer 1 spray into each nostril, 2 to 3 times per day. Usual dose is a puff of powder up each nostril, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
For maximum efficacy, it is necessary to maintain a constant layer of gel across the lining of the nose. After blowing the nose, therefore, it is necessary to re-administer Cold Shield Nasal Spray to renew the barrier.
The usual dose is one puff of powder up each nostril three times a day, administering more frequently or taking the two puffs per nostril, use as often as required.
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) powder 95%
- Peppermint powder 2%
- Garlic powder 3%.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change, or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.