- Helps to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Important for healthy skin and hair
- May help to reduce inflammatory conditions
- Halal Certified.
Blackmores Flaxseed Oil is a vegetarian and organic source of omega-3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids that support skin (when dietary intake is inadequate) and heart health.
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are those that the body cannot make and must therefore come from the food we eat. They represent some of the most important fats in the body, and studies have shown that increasing the intake of certain EFAs can support general health.
It is important that we eat the right foods to make sure we are getting enough of these important fats. Flaxseed oil is the richest plant source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid ALA. Flaxseed oil, derived from the seeds of the Flax plant and is suitable for vegetarians who are often low in omega-3 fatty acids.
Omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids are especially important to support skin health.
Blackmores Flaxseed Oil is suitable for:
Blackmores Flaxseed oil provides omega – 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids important for healthy skin and hair.
As a supplement for improved balance of essential fatty acids:
Adults – Take 1 to 2 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
As an anti-inflammatory:
Adults – Take 2 to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal).
Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) 1 g (1000 mg) (containing Linolenic acid 600 mg)
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Contains sulfites
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.