At Blackmores our multivitamins are formulated to deliver doses of key nutrients to support your general health & wellbeing.Â
Blackmores Multivitamin for Women also contains additional ingredients, which have been specifically chosen to support womenâ€™s energy levels, the bodyâ€™s metabolism, and immune system health.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Women is suitable for:
- - Supports general health & wellbeing
- - Supports the bodyâ€™s metabolism
- - Supports immune system health & mental concentration
- - Reduces mental fatigue & relieves tiredness and fatigue
- - Maintains energy levels & supports energy production
- - Supports a healthy response to stress in the body
- - Supports nutrient levels in the body
- - Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- - Helps to convert food into energy
- - Easy to take
Adults: Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed
Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 20.26 mg) 25 mg Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 27.48 mg) 30 mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 12 mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 20.57 mg) 25 mg D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 25 IU) 23.67 mg Colecalciferol 5 microgram Ascorbic acid 100 mg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 10 mg) 50 mg Chromic chloride hexahydrate (chromium 100 microgram) 513 microgram Calcium hydrogen phosphate (calcium 50 mg) 170 mg Biotin 50 microgram Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper 600 microgram) 2.36 mg Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 68.12 mg) 121.67 mg Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 50 mg Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 16.01 mg Inositol 25 mg Folic acid 300 microgram Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram) 196 microgram Selenomethionine (selenium 26 microgram) 64.6 microgram Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract dry conc. 57.15 mg equiv. to dry fruit 4 g (4000 mg) Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) extract dry conc. 133.33 mg equiv. to dry root 2 g (2000 mg)
Warning and Disclaimers:
- â€¢ Always read the label
- â€¢ Follow the directions for use
- â€¢ Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- â€¢ If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- â€¢ If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- â€¢ This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- â€¢ Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- â€¢ If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.