- Made in Australia
- Natural, effective pain management
- Moulds easily to contours of the body
- High quality, durable cotton fabric
Bodichek wheat packs are excellent for natural pain management of acute and chronic injuries.
Made from premium Australian wheat, they conform easily to the body's contours and provide both hot and cold therapy for aches, pains, injuries, arthritis, migraines and burns. They soothe simply and naturally and assist the healing process.
Only use a microwave with a turntable for heating.
- Step 1: Flatten wheat pack on microwave turntable.
- Step 2: Heat wheat pack on microwave according to the table below.
- Step 3: Allow to cool and remove carefully from the microwave using a towel.
- Step 4: DO NOT reheat the wheat pack until it has completely cooled.
MICROWAVE POWER (WATTS) MAXIMUM HEATING TIME
- 700 watts 2 minutes 30 seconds
- 1000 watts 1 minute 45 seconds
- 1200 watts 1 minute 25 seconds
- Step 1: Insert Wheat Pack into a plastic bag to place in the freezer for two hours.
- Step 2: Prior to application, remove the wheat pack from the plastic bag.
Store wheat pack in a cool clean environment, ideally sealed in a plastic container or plastic bag in the freezer.
Cover: 100% Cotton,Filling: 100% wheat
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.