- Contains a disinfecting agent which is effective in destroying harmful microorganisms on the surface of the lenses and in contact lens cases.
- A wetting and cushioning that enhances comfortable wear by surrounding lenses with moisture for complete wetting
- Cushions lenses with a comfort system for more comfortable insertion and wear
1. Wash hands with mild soap.
2. After cleaning lenses with Boston ADVANCE Cleaner and rinsing, place lenses in empty lens storage case and fill to top ridges with Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use a fresh Conditioning solution for soaking and storing lenses
3. Remove all traces of the cleaner by thoroughly rinsing with fresh tap water.
4. After soaking, remove lenses from the lens storage case, reapply fresh Conditioning solution if desired and insert
5. Thoroughly clean the interior of the lens storage case with hot water and air dry after each use.
Bausch + Lomb Boston ADVANCE™ Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution: A sterile aqueous contact lens conditioning solution, preserved with Polyaminopropyl Biguanide 0.0005%, Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.003%, EDTA 0.05%
Warning and Disclaimers:
Never reuse the solutions.
Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface, since this may contaminate the solution.
Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
After inserting your lenses, always clean your lens storage case, rinse thoroughly and allow it to air dry.
Store solutions at room temperature (15 - 30°C).
Discard the bottle ninety (90) days after opening. • Use before the expiration date marked on the container.
ALWAYS SOAK LENSES IN A CONDITIONING SOLUTION. NEVER SOAK LENSES IN CLEANER. ALWAYS RINSE LENSES THOROUGHLY WITH FRESH TAP WATER AFTER CLEANING.
Lens storage cases should be replaced frequently to avoid potential microbial contamination and ocular irritation. Boston or Boston ADVANCE Solutions should not be used with soft contact lenses. Do not use it if the imprinted neckband on the bottle is missing or broken. * All Boston products are approved for use with fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate contact lenses.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.