- Visibly tinted so patients can see that the cleaner has been thoroughly rinsed from the lens.
- Leaves lenses clean, clear, and ready for disinfection.
- For use to clean fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate GP contact lenses before conditioning.
1. Wash hands with mild soap.
2. Rub both sides of the lenses carefully with two to four (4) drops of Boston ADVANCE Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
3. Remove all traces of the cleaner by thoroughly rinsing with fresh tap water.
4. Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing.
5. Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label. Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted before ninety (90) days.
Cationic cellulose derivative polymer, a cellulosic viscosifier, polyvinyl alcohol and a derivatized polyethylene glycol as wetting and cushioning agents; preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%) and edetate disodium (0.05%).
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses. Precautions: To ensure proper hygiene and handling of contact lenses and contact lens solutions, always follow label directions carefully.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.