- Delivers initial and long term wearing comfort
The easy way to remove protein deposits weekly from gas permeable (GP) contact lenses during the disinfecting step, right in the lens case. Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits from gas permeable (GP) contact lenses on a weekly basis. This clear, odourless enzymatic cleaner works together with the disinfecting step, right in the patient s lens case, replacing enzymatic tablets and eliminating the need for separate vials. The easy to use ComfortHold dispenser makes handling and dispensing easy.
- After daily cleaning (with Original Formula Boston® Cleaner or Boston ADVANCE® Cleaner) and rinsing, place lenses in lens case and fill to top with fresh Boston Original Formula Conditioning Solution or Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. It is important that the lens case is completely filled with fresh solution to ensure proper dilution of the Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner and reduce any chance of irritation.
- Detach one container from the strip by pulling tab toward you from top to bottom. To open, twist the tab of the single-use container. Squeeze container to release 2 drops of Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner into each lens well. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses. Discard container immediately after use.
- After removing lenses from the lens case, rub and rinse lenses for approximately five (5) seconds with any Boston Conditioning Solution to ensure that the enzymatic cleaner is thoroughly rinsed off the lenses. DO NOT USE TAP WATER FOR THIS FINAL RINSE.
- Apply fresh conditioning solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
- Discard solution from the lens case immediately and thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
Proteolytic enzyme (subtilisin) as the active ingredient, and glycerol. Preservative-free.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
- Do not use directly in the eye.
- This solution is potentially irritating if misused.
- Redness or symptoms of irritation may occur if lenses are inadvertently inserted into the eyes without thoroughly rinsing off the enzymatic cleaner.
- If instilled into the eyes, immediately remove lenses and rinse your eyes with cool fresh water until all of the enzymatic cleaner is thoroughly removed from the eyes.
- If problems persist, contact your eye care professional.
- To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tip of the container with your hands or to any surface.
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Contact lenses and solutions, if not handled properly, can become contaminated by common bacteria known to cause ocular infections.
- Serious damage to the eye and loss of vision may result from using contaminated solutions or from wearing contaminated or damaged contact lenses.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.