Convenient single-bottle cleaning and conditioning system.
No evening rub step required.
No weekly protein removal required.
Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution is an innovative one-bottle cleaning, disinfecting and conditioning product for rigid gas permeable lenses (RGP). It is approved for use with fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate gas permeable contact lenses. Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution removes protein and lipids from the lens surface and also helps keep stubborn deposits away from lenses. This solution is also designed for rinsing lenses, which eliminates loosened surface deposits from the lens. A multi-polymer cushioning system conditions the lens to provide cushioning upon insertion and enhanced uniform wetting. A patented humectant maintains lens wettability. This formula is designed to provide a soothing effect to your eyes. It also contains a preservative system proven effective in destroying harmful organisms. This solution is effective both in cleaning and disinfecting, yet is compatible with the eye upon lens insertion.
Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution - pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.)
Place GP contact lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing.
Wash hands with a mild soap before cleaning (rubbing) lenses. After soaking, remove lenses from lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with four (4) drops of Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds. NO SEPARATE DAILY CLEANER IS REQUIRED.
Rinse for approximately five (5) seconds with a steady stream of Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution to eliminate loosened surface deposits and insert lenses.
Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label. Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted before ninety (90) days.
A sterile, aqueous, buffered solution that contains poloxamine, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glucam and preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%).
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- Not for use with soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- Lens care procedures recommended by your practitioner must be followed. Failure to follow these procedures may result in the development of serious eye infections.
- Do not touch bottle tip to any surface or your eye since this may contaminate the solution or cause injury to the eye.
- Always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
- Never reuse solution. Always use fresh solutions for cleaning and disinfecting lenses.
- Keep cap closed when not in use to avoid contamination or evaporation.
- Store at room temperature (15-30°C).
- Do not use any eye medication in conjunction with this solution unless under medical supervision.
- Discard remaining solution 3 months after first opening.
- Do not use beyond the expiry date.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Lens cases can be a significant source of microbial contamination and ocular irritation. Lens cases should be cleaned with a surfactant contact lens cleaner, rinsed with hot water and allowed to dry in the air with the caps of every day. Lens cases should be replaced frequently.
- IMPORTANT: If irritation or excessive tearing occurs, persists or increases or if your vision is impaired, discontinue use and promptly consult your eye care practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.