Nighttime nasal congestion can lead to snoring since you're more likely to breathe through your mouth when there is restricted airflow through your nose. Breathe Right nasal strips work to improve airflow in your nose, which can help reduce snoring.
When placed correctly, Breathe Right Snoring Aid Nasal Strips provide:
- Relief from nasal congestion caused by colds or allergies
- Better breathing for people with a deviated septum*
- Reduced snoring caused by nighttime nasal congestion
*Breathe Right nasal strips should not be considered an alternative to definitive surgical correction.
Nasal congestion can make you breathe through your mouth causing snoring and a bad night’s sleep. Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Strips open your nasal passages helping you to breathe better by providing temporary relief from nasal congestion and stuffiness.
- Instantly relieves nasal congestion due to allergies, colds and deviated septums.
- For the relief of nasal congestion and snoring.
- Breathe Better, Sleep Better.
- Opens your nose.
Clear nasal strips offer the same relief as Tan nasal strips, and may be preferred by those with sensitive skin.
WHY BREATHE RIGHT?
How well we sleep at night has a significant effect on our ability to concentrate and perform during the day. But nighttime nasal congestion can often get in the way, ruining your chance to get a good night’s sleep and affecting how you feel all day long. Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Strips are drug-free and clinically proven to instantly relieve nasal congestion, helping you breathe better so you can sleep better. They’re like a breath of fresh air.
HOW DOES BREATHE RIGHT WORK?
Within each Breathe Right nasal strip are flexible, "spring-like" bands. On the underside is a special adhesive that, when placed properly on the nose, gently sticks to the area right above the flare of each nostril. As the bands attempt to straighten back to their original shape, they gently lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages, providing immediate relief. Which helps you breathe better – with no medicine and no waiting.
Once applied to the nose, Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Strips work by gently opening nasal passages allowing you to breathe through your nose instead of your mouth. Thereby relieving congestion, reducing snoring and helping you breathe more easily while you sleep.
Nasal strips help relieve nighttime nasal congestion, which means you can breathe better so you can sleep better. And you shouldn't underestimate the power of a good night's sleep.
Breathe Right Original Large Strips is suitable for:
Suitable for adults with larger noses
- Wash and thoroughly dry nose - Facial oils can affect the adhesive
- Remove the liner and place the strip on your nose
- Centre the strip between the bridge and the end of the nose
- Press the ends down and gently rub to secure
Base material - polyethylene on one side with hypersensitive pressure sensitive acrylate adhesive. Top material - the tape is supplied on a polyethylene coated bleached Kraft paper liner- silicone coated on one side. Spring (2 flexible bands) – matte finished polyester
Warning and Disclaimers:
- For external use only
- Do not use over sores, sunburned or irritated skin
- Disposable, use each strip only once
- Do not use for more than 12 hours per day
- If a rash or skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Not for children under 5 years
- Hypersensitivity to latex or to Breathe Right Nasal Congestion Strips.
- Packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Sleep Aid Devices
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.