- SPF30 protection
- Broad-spectrum UVA + UVB protection
- Easily applied with no white residue
- Light, non-greasy lotion for daily use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not suitable for babies under 6 months old
- Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
- Made in Australia
Lightweight, all-purpose SPF30 lotion for daily use.
Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen is suitable for:
Kids 6+ months
- Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside.
- On an average-sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied.
- This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family s time in the sun.
To ensure adequate protection, Cancer Council recommends all sunscreens be re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Not suitable for babies under 6 months old. Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.
Active ingredients: Octocrylene 7% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.5% w/w, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 3% w/w, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulphonic Acid 2.5% w/w
Warning and Disclaimers:
Check and follow the ‘use by date stated on the packaging and store sunscreen below 30°C.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.