A balanced diet containing essential vitamins and minerals is important for the growth & development of your kids. Centrum Kids Strawberry is specially formulated to support your child's body with multiple key vitamins if dietary intake inadequate. Great tasting and easy to chew.
Fills Nutritional Gaps: It is sometimes hard to get children to eat a balanced diet, resulting in nutritional gaps. Centrum Kids has been developed to help fill nutritional gaps and assists in providing the essential nutrients children need everyday.
Immunity: Vitamins A, C and E may help support a healthy immune function.
Healthy Eyes: With Vitamin A essential for good eyesight.
Healthy Teeth: Vitamin C helps maintain healthy teeth and gums. Complete from A to Zinc.
Centrum Kids Strawberry Tablets are suitable for:
- Children 3 years and over
- Filling in nutritional gaps and providing essential nutrients for children
Children 3 years and over: Chew one tablet daily after food, or as directed by your health professional.
Not to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Retinol acetate (vitamin A) 450micrograms R.E*
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 2.5 micrograms
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin b5) 4.5mg
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1mg
- Nicotinamide 15mg
- Riboflavine (vitamin B2) 1.2mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 2mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1.2 micrograms
- Biotin 50 micrograms
- Folic acid 100 micrograms
- dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) 10mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
- Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate) 12mg
- Phosphorus (as calcium hydrogen phosphate) 9.275mg
- Magnesium (as heavy magnesium oxide) 5mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 1.5mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 1mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1mg
Contains: Fish products, saccharin, soya bean products, sulfites, flavourings and tabletting aids.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Vitamins and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If taking other supplements, read the label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
In case of accidental overdose, contact your doctor of Poisons Information Centre immediately (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766).
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.