- 18 day tablets, 6 night tablets.
- Gluten free
- Lactose Free
- Sugar Free
Codral Day & Night Cold & Flu is for the temporary relief of headaches and fever, body aches and pain, blocked or runny noses, sore throat, non-drowsy day tablets and night tablets allow rest.
CODRAL has a wide range of cold and flu tablets, capsules, hot drinks & liquids, and sore throat lozenges!
Codral PE Cold & Flu + Cough is suitable for:
For Adults and Children 12 years and over
For Adults and Children12 years and over: 2 red (Day) tablets every 4-6 hours and 2 orange (night) tablets at night time as necessary. Do not exceed 6 day tablets and 2 night tablets in 24 hours.
Store below 30°C. Keep in a dry, dark place.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you have taken antihistamines
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if carton seal is broken or missing or if blister foil is broken.
- Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- have a chronic cough or excessive secretions
- Unless advised by a doctor
- do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time if you are an adult
- do not give this medicine to children and adolescents for longer than 48 hours at a time.
- Pharmacy medicine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people
- Night capsules may cause drowsiness. If drowsy, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
- Keep to the recommended dose.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.