Colgate Optic White Overnight Teeth Whitening Treatment Pen whitens while you sleep.
- Apply nightly to clean teeth for results in just 1 week.
- Easy to use - easy to use tooth whitening pen features a precision brush to target the surface of each tooth.
- Enamel Safe - enamel-safe teeth whitening gel formula.
- Whitens while you sleep* - whitens teeth up to 3 shades in as little as 2 weeks.
- Contains the whitening ingredient dentists use - contains 3% hydrogen peroxide - the whitening ingredient that dentists use.
Enamel safe teeth whitening gel formula whitens teeth while you sleep, whitening teeth up to 3 shades in as little as 2 weeks
Easy to use tooth whitening pen features a precision brush to target the surface of each tooth
Apply the teeth whitening treatment at night after your regular oral care routine, right before going to bed; use for 2 weeks recommend drying teeth prior to applying teeth whitening gel
The teeth whitening gel is designed to rapidly dry; clumping may occur on the pen brush or on the tooth surface, to remove click pen and allow gel to run through the bristle
Contains 3% hydrogen peroxide - the whitening ingredient that dentists use
*3 shades whiter in 2 weeks. Individual results may vary.
Colgate Overnight Pen is suitable for:
Children over 6 years and adults
2. DRY - after brushing your teeth just before bed: dry top row of teeth, by simply dabbing with a tissue.
3. APPLY - apply a single, thin layer of serum to each tooth across the top row - and wait 10 to 15 seconds for clear film to form. Dry bottom row of teeth and repeat the process. If you feel a tingling sensation during application, avoid contact with your gums while applying.
4. SLEEP - the dried film will stay on your teeth overnight while you catch those zzzs. The next morning, brush-like normal to remove the film and reveal your brighter, whiter smile.
5. TO CLEAN - after use, make sure to wipe the brush bristles with a dry tissue; do not use water. Firmly replace the cap until you hear a soft click to avoid hardening of the tip. If tip hardens, do not rinse with water. Instead, click pen 2-3 times and the new serum will clear up and soften the bristles.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use while smoking.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use with children under the age of 6.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid direct contact of the product with the gums and/or salivary flow.
- If irritation of the gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products.
- This discomfort is temporary and not harmful. If you experience more than mild tooth sensitivity, stop use and consult your dentist.
- Keep away from heat or flames.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.