- Colgate Plax Antibacterial Mouthwash provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10x longer than brushing alone
- Use twice daily for 24/7 bad breath control, long-lasting freshness and a healthier, fresher mouth
- Antibacterial Mouthrinse kills 99.9% of germs and forms a protective shield to help neutralise the effects of bacteria and plaque for up to 12 hours
- Alcohol-free mouthwash formula is clinically tested by dentists
- Start your day with great fresh breath, protecting your mouth from bacteria and plaque for up to 12 hours; and finish your day with Colgate Plax to help ensure better Oral Hygiene and fresher start for the following morning
Use twice daily for a healthier, fresher mouth.
When used after proper brushing and flossing, Colgate Plax mouthwash helps deliver a plaque-control system. It works to further rid the mouth of bacteria that may linger on the tongue and inner cheeks, and helps stop new plaque from forming on and between teeth, as well as just below the gum-line. Colgate Plax forms a protective barrier shield to neutralise the effects of bacteria and plaque for 12 hours.
Start your day with great fresh breath, protecting your mouth from bacteria and plaque for up to 12 hours. Finish your day with Colgate Plax to help ensure better Oral Hygiene and fresher start for the following morning. Clinically tested by dentists.
What is bad breath?
Bad breath, also known as Halitosis, is foul-smelling breath.
What causes bad breath?
Bad breath (halitosis) can be caused by a number of things including poor oral hygiene, the foods you eat (garlic and onions, in particular), smoking, alcohol, gum disease, diabetes, dry mouth, sinus or throat infections and gastrointestinal issues.
Top 3 ways to treat bad breath:
- Brush teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily.
- Use a tongue scraper to eliminate odour-causing bacteria on the tongue.
- Visit the dentist twice a year for cleanings and checkups.
Colgate Plax Antibacterial Mouthwash is suitable for:
Children over 6 years and adults
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use in children 6 years of age or less, as young children cannot rinse without significant swallowing.
- Supervise children over 6 years until good rinsing habits are established.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Ask Colgate: How to get rid of bad breath?
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.