- Fast constipation relief within 6-12 hours
- Overnight relief: Can be taken at night to produce a bowel motion in the morning
- Suitable for those taking constipation-inducing medications, such as opioids
- Easy to swallow, sugar-free film-coated tablets
Coloxyl with senna is a dual-action laxative, which provides fast relief from constipation within 6-12 hours. It contains two active ingredients: docusate sodium and senna. Docusate Sodium is a stool softener laxative that works by drawing water into the stool, making it softer, while senna is a laxative that stimulates the bowel to help push the stool out
Coloxyl With Senna is suitable for:
Adults and Children 12+
Coloxyl with senna is suitable for use in adults. The recommended dose is 1-2 tablets with a glass of water before bed, increasing to up to 4 tablets if required.
Each tablet contains: docusate sodium 50 mg, sennosides 8 mg
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist. Stool softener laxatives with senna can sometimes cause abdominal discomfort such as colic or cramps.
- Prolonged use or overdose may lead to diarrhoea.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Drink plenty of water and increase fibre in your diet except in cases of medication-induced constipation.
- Prolonged use of any laxative is undesirable and may lead to dependence.
- Due to the sodium content of docusate sodium, caution should be exercised when giving to patients with congestive heart failure or high blood pressure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before taking Coloxyl with Senna.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.