CROMO-FRESH is used for the prevention and treatment of allergic eye conditions such as hayfever and conjunctivitis. These conditions can cause:
- watery discharge from the eyes.
- Remove cap before use.
- Before first using, turn the CROMO-FRESH bottle, so that the tip is pointing down and press on the bottom of the bottle until the first drop appears at the nozzle. The bottle is now ready for use. Hold the bottle down with the thumb on the shoulder of the bottle and the other fingers on the bottom of the bottle.
- Support the hand holding the COMOD®-bottle as shown with the other hand.
- Lean your head slightly back, gently pull down your lower eyelid and apply a strong, fast pressure onto the bottom of the bottle. This activates the mechanism for the release of one drop. The COMOD® valve system ensures that the size and speed of each drop is the same regardless of how much pressure is applied. Slowly close your eyes to allow the fluid to spread evenly on the eye surface.
- While your eye is still closed, place your index finger against the inside corner of your eye and press against your nose for about two minutes. This will help to stop the medicine from draining through the tear ductto the nose and throat, from where it can be absorbed to other parts of your body. Ask your doctor for more specific instruction on this technique.
- Replace cap immediately after use. Take care that the dropper is dry. When applying the fluid please avoid any contact between the tip of the bottle and your eye or your skin.
- Each CROMO-FRESH bottle will provide 10 mL of eye drops. After you are unable to obtain any more product from the bottle, you will find that a small amount will be left in the bottle. This is due to technical reasons related to the dropper system.
Sodium cromoglycate 2% w/v eye drops
CROMO-FRESH also contains sodium edetate, sorbitol and water for injections
Warning and Disclaimers:
Like all medicines CROMO-FRESH may have side effects. CROMO-FRESH helps most people but it may have unwanted side effects in a few people. Stop using CROMO-FRESH and tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any of these side effects and they persist or bother you:
- Eye irritation
- Blurred vision
- Temporary burning or stinging following administration
Usually these side effects are mild and will stop spontaneously.
Discontinue use if irritation develops.
Do not drive or operate hazardous machinery while these effects persist.
Do not wear soft contact lenses whilst using this product.
Do not use if the bottle seal is broken or damaged.
Contact your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
Store below 25C
Protect from light.
Use within 28 days after opening.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.