- It helps to prevent plaque
- Full-effect CHX
- Minimum brown discolouration
- Minimum change in taste
- Alcohol-free: almost no irritation of the oral mucosa
- Ultra-high compliance
- No follow-up treatment needed
Curasept gel/toothpaste with 0.12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate.
An ideal gel/toothpaste containing NO sodium lauryl sulphate ("SLS"). Recommended where the patient is using chlorhexidine mouthwashes. Chlorhexidine will adhere to the patient s gums and teeth for up to 12 hours doing its job. SLS is a detergent-like substance which washes the chlorhexidine away - something we definitely do not want to happen. SLS is an ingredient in most commonly available toothpastes.
SLS is also often associated with the formation of apthus ulcers - again something to be avoided.
Curasept ADS 712 Toothpaste is suitable for:
Adults and Children 6 years of age and older
Use twice each day for no more than four months.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not swallow.
- For external use only
- Do not use in children six years of age or less
- Store in a cool, dark place
- After use, dispose of container correctly
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.