- It helps to prevent plaque
- Full-effect CHX
- Minimum brown discolouration
- Minimum change in taste
- Alcohol-free: almost no irritation of the oral mucosa
- Ultra-high compliance
- No follow-up treatment needed
Curasept gel/toothpaste with 0.12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate.
An ideal gel/toothpaste containing NO sodium lauryl sulphate ("SLS"). Recommended where the patient is using chlorhexidine mouthwashes. Chlorhexidine will adhere to the patient's gums and teeth for up to 12 hours doing its job. SLS is a detergent-like substance which washes the chlorhexidine away - something we definitely do not want to happen. SLS is an ingredient in most commonly available toothpastes.
SLS is also often associated with the formation of apthus ulcers - again something to be avoided.
Curasept ADS 712 Toothpaste is suitable for:
Adults and Children 6 years of age and older
Use twice each day for no more than four months.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not swallow.
- For external use only
- Do not use in children six years of age or less
- Store in a cool, dark place
- After use, dispose of container correctly
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.