Dencorub Pain Relieving Heat Pataches are for the temporary relief of backache, muscular aches and pains, sprains and strains.
An easy and convenient way to gain temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with backache (lumbago), sprains and strains.
Temporary relief of backache
Temporary relief of muscular aches and pains
Temporary relief of sprains and strains
Dencorub Self Adhesive Heat Patches 3 Pack is suitable for:
Adults and children 14 years and above.
Methyl Salicylate 74.88 mg/Patch Camphor 46.80 mg/Patch Menthol 37.44 mg/Patch
Glycerol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminium hydroxide, Malic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Purified Water, PEG-60 hydogenated castor oil, Carbomer 2050, Carmellose sodium, Sorbitol solution (70 percent) (crystallising), Disodium edetate, Methacrylic coplymer, polylactic acid (unwoven cloth), polethylene film. Methyl salicylate is an antirheumatic. camphor and menthol are local analgesic agents, which help reduce pain.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Take patch out of the sachet.
- Remove the polyethylene backing film.
- Apply the patch over the affected area, sticky side to skin.
- The self-adhesive nature of the patch will keep it in place.
- Apply a fresh patch twice a day or once a day where sufficient relief of pain or symptoms is achieved.
- Remove the old patch before placing a new one on your skin. Discard within 10 days of opening sachet.
- Do not use your patches after the Use by date.
- Keep them in their original pack.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.