- Fill cavities temporarily
- Easy to apply
- Eat again after only 15 minutes!
- Seal inlay preparations
- Helps with pain relief
- Ideal temporary filling solution
A ready to use temporary filling material which can be used for the temporary filling of cavities. This filling material has been developed to provide an ideal temporary solution. It sets only if it comes into contact with water or saliva and takes approximately 15-20 minutes to set, it is easy to work with; it has adequate strength yet easily removed by a dentist without any damage to the cavity.
Please note that this is only a temporary solution and you must consult your dentist as soon as possible. The composition has been tested by clinicians.
- Remove cap from the tube, reverse and pierce membrane fully.
- Using filling instrument provided, place filling material directly into the cavity and adapt as necessary.
- It is not essential to dry the cavity prior to placement.
- Temporary filling material hardens by absorption of moisture to give an impermeable seal.
- It is recommended that pressure is not applied onto the cavity for approximately 15 minutes.
D.M.T.G (Glycol) Ethyl Methacrylate Polymer Calcium Sulphate Zinc Oxide 1 Barium Sulphate Colouring
Warning and Disclaimers:
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.
Please remember that the filling material takes approximately 15-20 minutes to set in the presence of oral moisture. This product is a temporary solution – please consult your dentist as soon as possible.
Store out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place (5-25 degrees Celsius). It is important that the cap is replaced tightly after each use.
Material Safety Data Sheet
Denture & Orthodontic Care