DiaRelieve adsorbs water to help improve stool consistency and provide symptomatic relief of diarrhoea.
- DiaRelieve contains a natural clay (diosmectite) with a high surface area.
- DiaRelieve works by the adhesion of water molecules to the surface of the diosmectite.
- Diosmectite can adsorb up to 8 times its own weight in water.
- DiaRelieve is not absorbed into the intestine.
- Suitable for the whole family, from children (> 1 year) through to adults.
- DiaRelieve is clinically proven.
- DiaRelieve has an orange flavour.
DiaRelieve is suitable for:
The whole family from children one year of age.
Adults and Children 6 years + 1 sachet up to 3 times per day. Add the contents of each sachet to 100ml of water or other liquid and mix well.
Children 1-5 Years: 1-2 sachets per day. The sachet contents can be mixed in a bottle feeder with 50ml of water or other liquid and divided into 2-3 does throughout the day, as appropriate. Shake well before each use.
Also Contains: Orange flavour, citric acid, silicon dioxide, acesulfame K, sucralose.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use for more than 3 consecutive days. If symptoms persist, you should consult your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.