- Triple Action Antibacterial + Anti-Inflammatory + Cough Suppressant Formula
- Fast relief of inflamed sore throats + Cough Suppressant
- Relief of Tickly, Scratchy Throats & Dry Coughs
Difflam Plus Dry Cough Relief Lozenges Provide Fast Relief of Inflamed Sore Throats + Cough Suppressant.
The Triple Action Formula contains antibacterial to help kill bacteria, which can cause throat infections. An Anti-Inflammatory which targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain. And a Cough Suppressant which relieves an irritating, dry cough.
For relief from the symptoms of dry tickly cough in association with:
- Sore throat.
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions.
Difflam Plus Dry Cough Relief Sore Throat Blackcurrant is suitable for:
Adults and Children 6+
- Age: Adults and children over 12 years.
- Dosage 2 lozenges
- How Often: Every 3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
- Age: Children 6-12 years
- Dosage 1 lozenge
- How Often: Every 3 hours as required (maximum 8 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time
Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use
- In children under 6 years
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- See your doctor or pharmacist before use
- In children aged 6-12 years
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant. While using this medicine
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist. C
- ontains Saccharin, IsomaIt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose).
- Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.