Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Lozenges Lemon clears chest congestion & relieves a sore throat, full-strength cough medicine and anti-bacterial. It is free from sugar, alcohol, lactose and gluten.
- Clears chest congestion and relieves a sore throat
- Full strength cough medicine
- Made in Australia
DURO-TUSS Chesty Cough is suitable for:
Adults and Children 6+. Suitable for diabetics.
Slowly dissolve lozenges in the mouth, one at a time.
- Adults & Children over 12 years
- Dosage: 2 Lozenges
- How often: Every 8 hours as required (maximum 6 lozenges per day)
- Children 6-11 years (Only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner)
- Dosage: 1 Lozenge
- How often: Every 8 hours as required (maximum 3 lozenges per day)
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use this medicine:
- In children under 6 years
- If seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- With other medicines intended to treat the symptoms of the common cold except on the advice of a healthcare professional
- Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol.
- The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.