- Double action clears chest congestion and relieves stubborn coughs
- Breaks down mucus and gives you a break from coughing
- Help switch off your cough
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Free from sugar, lactose, gluten.
- Made in Australia
DURO-TUSS Expectorant Cough Liquid contains a double action formulation to clear chest congestion and relieve stubborn coughs.
1. Clears: Breaks down mucus and helps clear excess mucus from the chest.
2. Relieves: Helps stop the urge to cough.
Flavour: Grenadine (pomegranate)
DURO-TUSS Expectorant Cough Liquid is suitable for:
Children over 6 years and adults.
- Adults & Children over 12 years: 10-15mL
- Children 6-12 years: 5-10mL
- Use in children 6-12 years of age only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
Every 4-6 hours as required (maximum 4 times per day).
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Per 15mL Pholcodine 15mg, Bromhexine Hydrochloride 12mg.
Hydroxybenzoates, Saccharin and Sorbitol.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Do not use this medication in children under 6 years; if seal is broken; if past the expiry date.
Caution: This medication contains 14.7g sorbitol per 60mL (maximum recommended daily dose). Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid Alcohol. Also contains hydroxybenzoates and saccharin sodium.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.