- Earclear swimmer's ear has a dual-action formula that treats and prevents swimmer's ear. The isopropyl alcohol acts by drying up the moisture. The acetic acid assists in prevention by restoring an acid pH, making the skin less susceptible to infection.
- Earclear swimmer's ear can be used every time the ear comes in contact with water to dry up the excess water and prevent the condition from occurring.
Any activity that exposes the external ear to water can lead to swimmer's ear.
Swimming in polluted water.
- Diving or surfing.
- Ear wax build-up that traps water behind the obstruction.
- Abnormal bone growth, also known as surfer's ear, can trap debris and water and lead to an infection.
- If you swim frequently, swimmer's ear may easily recur so prevention is very important.
- Overzealous cleaning of the ear can tear the delicate tissues of the ear canal making the ear susceptible to infection.
- Any irritation to the delicate ear canal tissues.
- There are many symptoms of swimmer's ear including:
- Redness and swelling
- Smelly discharge
- Hearing loss
- Itching of the ear or ear canal
Earclear Swimmer's Ear is Suitable for:
People suffering from swimmer's ear.
Use immediately after swimming or any other activity during which the ears are exposed to water. Tilt the head to one side and instil 4 to 6 drops in the ear. Keep head tilted for one minute before repeating in the other ear. Replace cap immediately after use.
Acetic acid 16.5mg, Isopropyl alcohol 633mg
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not use if the eardrum is perforated or if discharge is present.
Consult your doctor if these conditions are present. Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin. Keep away from open flames.
If irritation occurs or sensitivity develops discontinue use.
For external use only. Contains Hydroxybenzoates as preservative.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
This product may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.