- Improves the skin barrier function in 28 days¹
- Significantly improves skin hydration¹
- Significantly reduces moisture loss¹
- Helps reduce itch in mild to moderate eczema
- Leaves skin smooth and soft
- Fast absorbing and non-greasy
- Free from fragrance, preservatives and colours
- Australian made and owned
- Dermatologically tested
- From the makers of the No.1 selling skincare brand in Australia*
QV Dermcare Eczema Daily Cream is a therapeutic moisturiser. Intensely hydrating formula with ceramides, designed to create a protective barrier that helps eczema skin retain moisture. Scientifically formulated to help improve the skin barrier function in 28 days¹ and relieve the symptoms of mild to moderate eczema.
Previously QV Intensive with Ceramides - New look, same great formula.
Following the completion of a study on moderate eczema patients, and its latest therapeutic medical device registration, QV Intensive with Ceramides Light Moisturising Cream has a brand new name and look, introducing QV Dermcare Eczema Daily Cream.
1. Spada F, Harrison IP, Barnes TM, Greive KA, Daniles D, Townley J et al. A daily regimen of a ceramides-dominant moisturizing cream and cleanser restores the skin permeability barrier in adults with moderate eczema: a randomized trial. Dermatol Ther May 2021;34(4):e14970 (n=100)
*IQVIA, National Australian Pharmacy Sell-Out Sales, Skincare MAT Feb 2021
Ego QV Dermcare Eczema Daily Cream is suitable for:
Sensitive and eczema-prone skin
Apply to dry and eczema-prone areas as often as required, especially after showering, bathing, exposure to harsh climatic conditions and at night.
Tips: For best results, use in conjunction with QV Dermcare Eczema Daily Wash to gently cleanse mild to moderate eczema skin.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Niacinamide, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteareth-20, Sodium PCA, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Laureth-3, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ceramide EOP.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not use it on wounds. For external use only. Avoid eyes. If cream enters the eyes, flush immediately with clean water. If irritation occurs, wash the affected area and discontinue use
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.