- Mouldable for personalised fit
- Ideal for contact sports
- BPA & Latex Free
Elastoplast Mouthguards are used to prevent injury to the mouth, jaw and teeth while playing high-impact or contact sports such as football, hockey, boxing or MMA (mixed martial arts).
Using a well-fitted adult mouthguard helps avoid the possibility of dental complications from sport and preserves the integrity of the gums, teeth and jaw.
The Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard is a ‘boil and bite’ product. It uses thermoplastic (BPA and latex free) that moulds to the shape of your teeth and jaw. This provides a snug fit and maximum support against impact.
Elastoplast Adult Mouthguard Clear is suitable for:
Adults and Children 16+
- Place Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard over upper teeth to test for size.
- If too long, trim back until comfortable size is achieved.
- Practice pressing mouthguard firmly to the roof of mouth with tongue whilst biting on mouthguard
- Place the Guard in near-boiling water for 10 seconds. Remove with a spoon and shake off water
- Insert mouthguard immediately in position and bite firmly but gently to obtain even bite. (The Guard whilst feeling warm will not burn the mouth.
- Whilst in this position, suck the mouthguard into place whilst exerting pressure with the tongue against the roof of the mouth.
- Mould mouthguard around the side of the teeth with forefinger to ensure tight fit.
- Finally remove and cool by immersing in cold water.
- If the fit is unsatisfactory, repeat the procedure until satisfied.
- When correctly fitted, your Elastoplast Sports Mouthguard will provide you with a personal fitting designed for your protection.
It is recommended that after each use the Elastoplast Sports Mouthguard be washed in a mild antiseptic, then rinsed in clean water under a tap and dry thoroughly before replacing in your personal mouthguard container.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Denture & Orthodontic Care