- Mouldable for custom fit
- For ages 10 and under
- BPA & Latex Free
Elastoplast Junior Mouthguards are used to prevent concussion and injuries to the mouth and jaw when participating in a contact sport such as boxing, football or MMA (mixed martial arts). Encourage wear during sport time by choosing your child’s favourite colour from a range of kids’ mouthguard colours.
The Elastoplast Junior Mouthguard is a ‘boil and bite’ product. It uses thermoplastic (BPA and latex-free) that moulds to the shape of your child’s teeth and jaw. A snug, custom fit is important to provide maximum protection against dental damage.
Elastoplast Junior Mouthguard is suitable for:
Kids age 10 and under
- Place Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard over upper teeth to test for size.
- If too long, trim back until comfortable size is achieved.
- Practice pressing mouthguard firmly to the roof of mouth with tongue whilst biting on mouthguard
- Place the Guard in near-boiling water for 10 seconds. Remove with a spoon and shake off water
- Insert mouthguard immediately in position and bite firmly but gently to obtain even bite. (The Guard whilst feeling warm will not burn the mouth.
- Whilst in this position, suck the mouthguard into place whilst exerting pressure with the tongue against the roof of the mouth.
- Mould mouthguard around the side of the teeth with forefinger to ensure tight fit.
- Finally remove and cool by immersing in cold water.
- When correctly fitted your Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard will provide you with a personal fitting designed for your protection.
It is recommended that after each use the Elastoplast Sports Mouthguard be washed in a mild antiseptic, then rinsed in clean water under a tap and dry thoroughly before replacing in your personal mouthguard container.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Denture & Orthodontic Care