It is Australia's number 1 pregnancy multivitamin(3).
- More folic acid and iron than any other pregnancy multivitamin*
- One convenient tablet per day.
- Australia's number 1 pregnancy multivitamin*
- Take at least one month prior to planned conception, throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects, such as spina bifida*.
Planning to fall pregnant? Elevit is a once-daily pregnancy multivitamin that has been specifically formulated to help support your baby's healthy development from conception.
It can take time to build the higher level of nutrients your body will need to support you and your growing baby. Therefore, Elevit should ideally be taken from at least one month prior to conception, and then throughout your entire pregnancy.
Elevit has more folic acid and iron than any other pregnancy multivitamin(1), as well as a high level of iodine and other important vitamins and minerals. Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects like spina bifida(2), iron helps in the formation of the red blood cells which prevent iron deficiency while iodine assists in the baby’s brain development.
1. Compared to leading Australian pregnancy multivitamins as at May 2018
2. De-Regil LM et al. Cochrane database of systematic review 2015, issue 12. If you have had a baby with neural tube defects/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice
3. Based on sales (IRI MAT 06/05/2018)
Elevit Pregnancy Multivitamin is suitable for:
Take one tablet daily with the main meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take Elevit for at least one month before pregnancy, throughout pregnancy and the breastfeeding period.
Store below 25°. Protect from heat and moisture.
Each tablet contains:Folic Acid 800 µg, Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 60 mg, Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)220 µg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1, as Thiamine Nitrate) 1.4 mg, Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 1.4 mg, Nicotinamide 18 mg, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as Calcium Pantothenate) 6 mg, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1.9 mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2.6 µg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 85 mg, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg, DL-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E, as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 18.7 mg, Biotin (Vitamin H) 30 µg, Calcium (as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous, Calcium Pantothenate and Calcium Carbonate) 125 mg, Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide-heavy And Magnesium Stearate) 100 mg, Copper (as Cupric Sulfate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate) 1.9 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Citrate Trihydrate) 11 mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 50 µg.
Gluten free. Free of Porcine and Bovine derived ingredients.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.