Enliva (Lactobacillus Plantarum) and cholesterol maintenance
ENLIVA is a once-a-day active supplement that may help maintain normal cholesterol levels in healthy individuals when combined with diet and lifestyle.
- ENLIVA is a NEW active supplement containing 3 specifically selected and patented strains of beneficial bacteria - Lactobacillus Plantarum (CECT 7527, 7528,7529).
- ENLIVA is intended for use by healthy patients not yet requiring prescription medication, who are seeking to maintain healthy cholesterol through diet and exercise.
- ENLIVA is specifically formulated to support these activities to help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- ENLIVA is a once-a-day complementary medicine that may help to maintain normal cholesterol levels in healthy individuals in two ways;
- Increasing the use of cholesterol by the liver: the enzymes from Lactobacilli in ENLIVA have been shown to promote the breakdown of bile salts. Once broken down, bile salts are not available for use by the body and are removed. To replace the lost bile salts, the liver takes cholesterol from the blood to make new bile salts.
- Reducing the amount of cholesterol absorbed from the diet: The bacteria in ENLIVA has also been shown to absorb cholesterol which is then removed in normal digestive waste.
Just one capsule, once daily with or without food.
Lactobacillus Plantarum (CECT 7527, 7528,7529); Ingredients do not contain: milk, eggs, gluten, peanut and soy products.
No refrigeration is required. Store in a cool dry place below 25 Degrees Celsius.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.