Eze Allergy Nasal Spray helps relieve nasal and ocular (eye) symptoms such as:
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose or blocked nose
- Itchy eyes can be caused by seasonal and non-seasonal allergies.
The most common allergens that can cause these symptoms include pollen (hay fever), house dust mites or pet dander.
Eze Allergy provides fast and effective allergy symptom relief, acting within 15 minutes (faster than antihistamine tablets) and with long-lasting results for up to 12 hours. Eze Allergy Nasal Spray is recommended for both seasonal and non-seasonal (perennial) allergies.
Unlike some medicated nasal sprays, it can be used continuously for up to 6 months. Eze Allergy Nasal Spray is also suitable for Asthma patients.
One spray and get on with your day
Eze Allergy Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient Azelastine hydrochloride, which belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It works by blocking the action of histamine and also reduces some of the other tissue reactions which lead to nasal and ocular (eye) symptoms.
Azelastine has been shown to act faster than antihistamine tablets for symptoms of hayfever*.
* A four-way, double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled study to determine the efficacy and speed of azelastine nasal spray, versus loratadine, and cetirizine in adult subjects with allergen-induced seasonal allergic rhinitis. Anne K Ellis et al. Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology 20139:16
Flixonase Allergy & Hayfever Spray is suitable for:
Suitable for Adults and Kids 5+
- Blow your nose-first.
- Remove the dust cap from the nozzle
- Before first use only: depress the pump repeatedly until the first spray is seen, usually up to 5 times. You do not need to repeat this step again on subsequent uses.
- With your head tilted forwards (looking at your toes) insert the tip of the nozzle into one nostril aiming at the top of the ear on that side of the head. See images below to see how to spray (using a “V”)
- Depress the nozzle once to insert one spray and sniff very gently at the same time
- Repeat the procedure on the other nostril
- Wipe the nozzle tip with a clean tissue and replace the cap on the nozzle
- Do NOT tilt your head backwards at any stage of the administration of this medicine.
Contains azelastine hydrochloride 0.1%. Also contains hypermellose, disodium edetate, citric acid monohydrate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate and water for injections. It does not contain any preservatives (preservative-free).
Warning and Disclaimers:
IF YOU HAVE ASTHMA, PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL THAT THIS MEDICINE IS RIGHT FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
- Do not use in children under 5 years of age.
- Do not use continuously for longer than 6 months.
- Unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or if you are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Your doctor will discuss the possible risks and benefits of using Eze Allergy Nasal Spray during pregnancy or during breast-feeding.
- This nasal spray product is unlikely to make you feel tired or drowsy but, if affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- If you drink alcohol, any drowsiness may be worse.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use Eze Allergy Nasal Spray if you have an allergy to it or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the pack.
- Do not use if the packaging is torn or shows sign of tampering.
- Before you start to use, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any allergies to any other medicines or any other substances such as foods, preservatives or dyes.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you do not feel well while you are using Eze Allergy Nasal Spray.
- If you use too much (overdose) tell your doctor or pharmacist or the Poisons Information Centre (phone 131126).
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.