Fenpaed Double Strength Ibuprofen Oral Suspension provides effective temporary relief of pain and reduction of fever for infants and children. The product is is colour free, sugar free and alcohol free.
FenPaed is not intended for use in adults. For oral use.
Shake the bottle well before use.
Children's Dosage: Do not give to infants under 6 months. Do not give to children under 12 months except on the advice of a doctor.
Frequency of Dose: Every 6 to 8 hours as necessary with no more than THREE doses in 24 hours.
- 6 - 12 months 2 – 2.5 (mL)
- 1 - 3 years 2.5 - 3.5 (mL)
- 3 - 5 years 3.5 - 4.5 (mL)
- 5 - 7 years 4.5 - 5.5 (mL)
- 7 - 9 years 5.5 - 7 (mL)
- 9 - 12 years 7 - 10 (mL)
- 200 mg/5 mL Ibuprofen; each mL contains 40 mg of ibuprofen.
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use Fenpaed if you have a stomach ulcer.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- Do not use Fenpaed if you are allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Do not use Fenpaed with other products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
- Do not use Fenpaed if you have asthma.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
- Do not use Fenpaed during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- Do not use if you have impaired kidney function.
- Do not use if you have heart failure.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use of the medicine in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.