Temporary relief of pain (and discomfort) associated with headache, migraine headache, tension headache, sinus pain, toothache, dental procedures, backache, muscular aches and pains, period pain, sore throat, tennis elbow, arthritis, rheumatic pain, teething, earache and immunisation, and aches and pains associated with colds and flu. Reduces fever.
FenPaed is not intended for use in adults. For oral use.
Shake the bottle well before use.
Children's Dosage: Do not give to infants under 6 months. Do not give to children under 12 months except on the advice of a doctor.
Frequency of Dose: Every 6 to 8 hours as necessary with no more than THREE doses in 24 hours.
- 6 - 12 months 4 – 5 (mL)
- 1 - 3 years 5 - 7 (mL)
- 3 - 5 years 7 - 9 (mL)
- 5 - 7 years 9 - 11 (mL)
- 7 - 9 years 11 - 14 (mL)
- 9 - 12 years 14 - 20 (mL)
- Each mL contains 20 mg of Ibuprofen.
- Also contains 0.268 mg maltitol solution per mL.
- Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Also contains saccharin sodium and hydroxybenzoates./mL).
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Do not use Fenpaed if you have a stomach ulcer.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- Do not use Fenpaed if you are allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Do not use Fenpaed with other products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
- Do not use Fenpaed if you have asthma.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
- Do not use Fenpaed during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- Do not use if you have impaired kidney function.
- Do not use if you have heart failure.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use of the medicine in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.