A natural way to help relieve congestion
- Helps relieve colds & flu, sinusitis and hayfever
- Deep & thorough wash to clear excess mucus
- Draws mucus out of the sinuses to help relieve sinus pressure
- Hypertonic saline solution
- Suitable for post-operative nasal care
- Non-medicated and preservative-free
A deep cleansing, non-medicated hypertonic saline wash that helps relieve nasal congestion and sinusitis.
A hypertonic solution is ‘saltier’ than regular saline to gently draw liquid out of the sinuses and help break down this mucus. The higher salt concentration also helps with severe swelling and mucus build-up.
Helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, sinusitis, rhinitis and allergies by irrigating the nasal and sinus cavities with a large volume of saline solution. This helps wash away excess mucus, allergens and pollutants. Frequent sufferers of rhinitis and sinusitis may find that regular use of FESS Sinu-Cleanse may help decrease the use of medicated products.
Post-Operative Nasal Care
Nasal surgery can result in inflammation of the nasal and sinus cavities. After nasal surgery, there is also a tendency for crusts of dried blood and mucus to irritate the sinus passages and block mucus drainage. Regular use of FESS Sinu-Cleanse post-operatively will help clear the nasal and sinus cavities of dried blood and mucus. Your ENT specialist will advise and instruct in the use of this product in the post-operative period.
5 x 6.3g single-dose sachets plus squeeze bottle.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Deep Cleansing Wash Starter Kit is suitable for:
Adults and children over 13 years
- Empty contents of one sachet into the FESS Sinu-Cleanse® squeeze bottle (Fig. 1).
- Pour previously boiled luke warm water into the bottle to the line marked ‘FULL’ (Fig. 2).
- Place cap and tube onto the bottle and screw on tightly. Place finger over opening of cap and shake the bottle gently until the powder dissolves (Fig. 3).
- Lean or bend over a basin and place the cap gently inside the right nostril ensuring the tip is pointed towards the back of your head (Fig. 4). Keeping your mouth open, gently squeeze the bottle in a pulsing action. Whenever the soft squeeze bottle needs to fill with air, remove it from the nose before you release your hand pressure. This prevents “suck back” and helps to keep the remaining solution clean.
- Allow approximately half of the solution to wash through the nasal passages and sinus cavity and come out of the left nostril (Fig. 5).
- A small amount of the solution may enter your throat. This is not harmful.
- Using the remaining solution, repeat this process in your left nostril.
- If necessary, blow your nose when you have finished.
- Discard any remaining solution you do not intend using within the next 2 hours.
- Wash bottle, cap and tube thoroughly after each use and allow it to drip-dry.
- For best results use FESS Sinu-Cleanse® once or twice daily or as directed by your doctor or specialist. This bottle is a mixing bottle for your convenience of use only. It is not a measuring device.
Active: Sodium chloride 20 mg/mL Contains: Sodium chloride (20mg/mL when reconsituted as directed), Sodium bicarbonate, Xylitol.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not use FESS Sinu-Cleanse Deep Cleansing if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection. Discontinue use if wash causes pain or excessive irritation. If symptoms are not relieved within two days, consult your healthcare professional. Safety Directions: ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
Do not use FESS Sinu-Cleanse Deep Cleansing if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection. Discontinue use if wash causes pain or excessive irritation. If symptoms are not relieved within two days, consult your healthcare professional.
How To Use FESS Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Wash
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.