- Convenient test any time of the day
- Fast read results in five minutes
- Easy read results
First Response Dip and Read Pregnancy Test, test any time of the day with results in 2 minutes.
- Fill the cup provided with urine.
- Remove the test strip from the foil wrapper.
- Hold the Dipping End of the strip in the cup of urine for 10 seconds only. The urine level should not be higher than the maximum level line printed on the strip.
- Remove the strip and place on a flat non-absorbent surface, with the printed side facing up.
- You should see a pale pink line in the Result Window. This indicates the test is working. The results should be visible in about 2-5 minutes.
Warning and Disclaimers:
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION IN THIS INSERT BEFORE PERFORMING THE TEST
- Do not use after the expiration date stamped on the bottom of the carton.
- Store in a dry place below 30ºC (86ºF).
- Do not freeze.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Single use device.
- Do not reuse.
- For in-vitro diagnostic use.
- Not to be taken internally.
WHEN CAN I DO THE TEST?
You can do the test as early as the first day of your missed period. You can use the FIRST RESPONSE™ Dip & Read Pregnancy Test any time of the day. You don’t have to use first-morning urine.
WHAT DO I DO IF THE TEST RESULT IS POSITIVE (PREGNANT)?
Remember, this test is not intended to replace your doctor’s diagnosis. A positive (pregnant) test result shows that the pregnancy hormone (hCG) was detected. See your doctor confirm that you are pregnant.
WHAT DO I DO IF THE TEST RESULT IS NEGATIVE (NOT PREGNANT)?
If your test shows a negative result, no pregnancy hormone (hCG) was detected. You may have miscalculated the length of your cycle or your urine may not have had enough pregnancy hormone (hCG) for the FIRST RESPONSE™ Dip & Read Pregnancy Test to give a positive result. If your period does not start in a few days, repeat the test using another FIRST RESPONSE™ Dip & Read Pregnancy Test. If you retest and again no hCG is found, and your cycle still has not started, you should contact your doctor.
HOW LONG WILL THE TEST RESULT LAST?
The test result should be read as soon as possible after waiting 2-5 minutes. A positive result will not disappear. A negative result (1 pink line) will last for 10 minutes. After the 10 minute period, disregard any further changes, it is still a negative result.
CAN ANY MEDICATION AFFECT THE TEST?
Some medicine containing the pregnancy hormone (hCG) can affect the result of the test. Please consult your healthcare professional if you are taking any medicines. The test should not be affected by hormone therapies containing clomiphene citrate, painkillers, alcohol, antibiotics or the contraceptive pill.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.