Flo Baby Saline Nasal Spray helps clear a baby‘s runny or blocked nose quickly, gently and easily. It delivers a gentle, non-medicated, preservative-free nasal saline that is suitable for daily use.
Using Flo Baby can help relieve a baby’s nasal symptoms due to COLDS and ALLERGIES because it can:
- wash away mucus including excessive mucus produced by colds, pollens, dust and other allergy-causing particles
- help remove mucus plugs in the nose
- moisturise nasal tissues
- help prevent scabbing in the nose.
Many other nasal salines require parents to position their child upright or lying down when administering and some even come with a nasal mucus aspirator (“snot sucker”). However, if a child is feeling unwell or is unwilling to co-operate this can make administration more difficult for the parent or carer and baby.
Flo Baby has been designed with parents and carers in mind to! It is really easy and quick and only takes a few seconds to use – very useful when it comes to wriggly newborns and fidgety toddlers! Parents rate Flo Baby because it can be used at any angle repetitively (without the need for priming with each dose).
If your baby has a blocked, runny or snuffly nose, try Flo Baby 10 minutes BEFORE feeding, play and sleep time. This helps thin and clear mucus to enable easier breathing. Easier breathing means your baby may sleep and feed easier too!
It‘s FREE from:
- alcohol & buffering chemicals.
Flo Baby Saline Spray is suitable for:
- Newborn to 1 year: 1 spray per nostril
- Over 12 months: 1-2 sprays per nostril
Flo Baby Saline Nasal Drops has an easy thumb drive and pump which allows it to be used at any angle, making it quick and easy to use. Here’s how:
- Position baby in their most comfortable position.
- Position the Flo Baby Drops applicator tip just below baby’s nostril and insert the required dose into each nostril.
- Wipe baby’s nose with a soft clean tissue.
All Flo Baby packs include a Consumer Information Leaflet giving detailed instructions and further information.
Sodium bicarbonate (anhydrous), sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride hexahydrate and purified water.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Use as directed. See your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.