For bruises and swelling, treatment of scars and various inflammatory conditions of the veins requiring medical supervision.
- For accidental or surgical injury:
- Bruises and swelling.
- Treatment of scars:
- Loosening of scar tissue
- Improvement of scars due to injury and surgery.
- Various inflammatory conditions of the veins requiring medical supervision.
Hirudoid Creamis suitable for:
Adults and Children
- Apply a 3 to 5cm ribbon of Hirudoid to the affected area once or twice a day as required and massage gently into the skin until absorbed.
- If the area is extensive or particularly painful, Hirudoid should be spread on cautiously and covered with a dressing soaked with the cream.
- It should also be massaged around the edge of the affected area.
- For loosening of hard scars, Hirudoid should be massaged in firmly.
Heparinoid (Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfuric Acid Ester) bovine 3mg/g
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Hirudoid should not be applied to areas where the skin is broken or bleeding.
- If unexpected bleeding should occur, consult your doctor.
- Keep out of eyes. Hirudoid may cause reddening of the skin in some patients.
- In this case treatment with Hirudoid should be stopped.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.