- Inflamax Spray is a topical anti-inflammatory that provides effective temporary relief from muscle, tendon and ligament pain by reducing inflammation.
- Inflamax Sprays contains the active ingredient diclofenac, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which is commonly used for the treatment of pain associated with inflammation.
- Inflamax Spray has an innovative spray system, which allows for a quick and easy application.
- Once sprayed onto the skin, the liquid develops into a gel-like consistency and aids the penetration into the skin to enhance the delivery of diclofenac to the inflamed area.
- Inflamax Spray contains the ingredient lecithin, which enhances the penetration of diclofenac into the skin by breaking down fat cells.
Inflamax Spray is suitable for:
Adults and children 15years and above
- Apply 4-5 sprays, three times a day as required onto the painful area. The number of sprays depends on the size of the affected area.
- Rub into the skin.
- Wash your hands afterwards unless they are the site being treated.
- When dry, Inflamax Spray can be used under a brace or non-occulsive bandages that are not airtight.
Diclofenac sodium 4% w/w
Warning and Disclaimers:
- Follow the directions for use.
- Do not use Inflamax Spray: on children under 15 years.
- In the last trimester (3 months) of pregnancy.
- On the breast area of nursing mothers.
- If you have an allergy to: diclofenac or any other ingredient listed in the leaflet, aspirin, any other anti-inflammatory medicines, any other medicines for pain relief.
- Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function, heart failure, are allergic to anti-inflammatory medicines, If you are not sure if you are taking any of these medicines, ask your pharmacist.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.