- Reduces symptoms of colic associated with lactose intolerance.
- Enables mothers to continue breastfeeding even when the baby is lactose intolerant.
- Can be used to make your own lactose-free products.
- Can be used in cooking or frozen once the conversion process has taken place.
- Lacteeze is all natural, contains no drugs and nothing is absorbed by the body.
- Lacteeze is safe for newborns.
Lacteeze Infant Drops break down the lactose in milk, breast milk and infant formula, making the milk more easily digestible.
For the first few months of life, some babies may have difficulty fully digesting the lactose in milk, causing symptoms such as bloating, excess wind, irritability or diarrhoea. This can be an important factor in some babies with colic.
Clinical trials have shown significant improvement in colic symptoms after pre-treating babies’ feeds with lactase enzymes.
- Lacteeze Infant Drops are suitable for breast and bottle feeding.
- Mums can continue breast feeding even when the baby suffers from lactose intolerance.
- Suitable from birth.
- Free from artificial preservatives and colours.
- No flavouring.
- Dairy, gluten, nuts and egg-free.
LACTEEZE DROPS work differently from our caplets and tablets. They are not taken orally but are added to liquid dairy products to convert the lactose into more easily digestible glucose milk sugars. This conversion process needs to take place before the dairy product is consumed.
LACTEEZE Infant Drops suitable for:
Suitable from birth.
Instructions: add Lacteeze Infant Drops to baby s milk each time you breast or bottle-feed. Do not give drops to your baby orally. Use only under medical supervision.
Breast feeding: Express 2 tablespoons of breastmilk and add 4 drops of Lacteeze. Shake well and wait 5 minutes before giving mixture to baby. Then breastfeed like normal.
Bottle feeding (suitable for breastmilk or infant formula): Add 4 drops of Lacteeze to every 50ml of warm feed. Shake well and wait 30 minutes prior to consumption. Do not refrigerate.
To convert more lactose simply leave the Lacteeze/dairy mixture for longer than the minimum times specified above.
Once the conversion has completed, the mixture can be frozen or heated.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Use under medical supervision. Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, seek medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.