- Multi-parameter monitoring
- Limit alarm and 5-second test to output the value
- Four-way rotation and intelligent power saving
- Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
- Press the power button for 2 seconds to turn the Pulse Oximeter on
- Open the clamp, then place one finger into rubber hole of the Pulse Oximeter (it is best to put the finger as far in as possible) with nail surface upward, then release the clamp to shut
- The data may take a few seconds to appear while a reading is obtained
Warning and Disclaimers:
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. Consult your health professional to evaluate the readings.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.