A pain relief gel formulated to provide effective, targeted, temporary pain relief and reduces inflammation in Soft Tissue Rheumatism (localised), Tendonitis or Bursitis and Sports related Injuries including Strains and Sprains.
Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Applied directly onto the painful area, Diclofenac works by blocking particular body enzymes that decreases the amount of inflammatory chemicals these enzymes make, reducing the inflammation.
Temporary Relief of Local Pain and Inflammation:
- Soft Tissue Rheumatism (localised)
- Soft Tissue Injuries (acute)
- Sports related Injuries
- Sprains or Strains
- Tendonitis or Bursitis
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - with Diclofenac to target inflammation
EFFECTIVE - temporary pain relief
TARGETED - apply direct to painful area
Mentholatum Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief Gel is suitable for:
People suffering from Muscle Aches or Pain and Strains
For Adults: Rub gently into affected area 3-4 times daily.
Do not use for more than 2 weeks unless a doctor has told you to.
Do not use on Children under 12.
Diclofenac Sodium (10 mg/g)
Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). it works by inhibiting the production of chemicals that cause inflammation in your body. This helps to reduce inflammation and assist in reduction of associated pain.
Warning and Disclaimers:
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful. Contains Isopropyl alcohol as a preservative. Contains soya bean products. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use near or in the eyes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with clean water and see your doctor.
DO NOT USE IF:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding .
- If you have an allergy to diclofenac, aspirin, any other anti-inflammarory medicines or pain relievers.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop use and see your doctor immediately.
- If you have asthma, unless a doctor has told you to.
- On open wounds or injuries or on skin that has a rash or infection.
- On large areas of skin or for long periods of time.
- Under airtight or plastic bandages.
- With other medicines that you are taking regularly unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to.
If symptoms persist or if irritation or excessive heat occurs, stop use and consult your health professional.
For accidental ingestion or overuse, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre:
131 126 (Australia)
0800 764 766 (New Zealand).
First Aid: If contents come into contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek immediate medical help.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.