Minoxidil is used in the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men and women. You may need to use Minoxidil for at least 4 months before you see any results. To improve and maintain hair growth, continual use is required.
Apply a dose of 1ml twice daily to dry scalp in the area of hair loss. Do not use more than this and do not use on other parts of the body. Massage the solution into the scalp gently with fingers and wash hands when finished.
Minoxidil 5% w/v Contains alcohol.
Warning and Disclaimers:
DO NOT USE IF:
- You do not have a family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden or unexplained
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, irritated, painful or infected
- You have an allergic reaction during use
- You are under 18 years or over 65 years of age
- You are breastfeeding or pregnant
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. We still recommend that you check the ingredient listings and warnings on a product before use.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.