LONG LASTING HAIR REMOVAL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Made with natural Beeswax and infused with soothing Honey and Chamomile extracts, Nad’s Body Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin adhere to unwanted hair to remove it from the root, so the skin feels soothed, smooth and hair free.
Nad's Hair Removal Body Wax Strips are suitable for:
- All Skin types, including sensitive
- Body, Arms and Legs
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- Briskly rub strips between palms to warm wax. Slowly separate a double Nad’s Hair Removal Strip into two strips.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air.
- Remove any residue with Nad’s Post Calming Oil Wipes and finish with Nad's Moisture + Soothing Body Balm.
Triethylene glycol rosinate, Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Bees wax), Glycine soja (Soybean) oil, Bisabolol, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Mel (Honey) extract, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 27)
Warnings and Disclaimers:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
- Follow the directions.
- Suitable for legs, arms, underarms, bikini line. Not suitable for face, underarms breast, nipple, scalp, perianal or genital areas.
- Waxing may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical Retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatment such as skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin; over warts, bikini pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds, or if you have suffered an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Following the directions for use, first test the wax and oil wipe on a small patch of skin on the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- After use, always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If you experience discomfort or burning sensation, apply a cold compress to the area. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.