NO HEAT, NO MESS, NO FUSS! REMOVE UNWANTED FACIAL HAIR FOR SMOOTH, HAIR-FREE SKIN.
Nad’s Facial Wax Strips feature soft, flexible fabric to conform to the subtle curves of the face, especially those awkward places like the jawline, chin and the upper lip. The wax itself is formulated with beeswax for strong adherence to unwanted hair, removing hair as short as 2mm to leaving the skin looking and feeling silky smooth.
Nad's Hair Removal Facial Wax Strips is suitable for:
- Normal Skin types
- Face, Chin, Upper Lip
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- Briskly rub strips between palms to warm wax. Slowly separate a double Nad’s Hair Removal Strip into two strips.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air. For the perfect finish remove any residue with Nad’s Post Calming Oil Wipes.
Triethylene glycol rosinate, Glyceryl rosinate, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermumparkii (Shea Butter) extract, Glycine soja (Soyabean) oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Polyhydroxystearic acid, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 47000 (Yellow 11), CI 61565 (Green 6)
Warnings and Disclaimers:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Before each use follow the directions to test the wax and oil wipe on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- Not suitable for eyebrows, male beard area, scalp, breast, perianal, or genital areas.
- May not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do NOT use on sunburnt skin, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds or if you have previously eperiences adverse reaction to waxes.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Store at room temperature.
Payment & Security
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely. We do Not Store Credit Card Details Nor Have Access To Your Credit Card Information.